Re: [OM] EPSON Stylus Photo R1900 on sale

Subject: Re: [OM] EPSON Stylus Photo R1900 on sale
From: Tom Fenwick <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 14:14:59 +0000
I could say more good things about the 9180 as well.  My brother-in-law has
one which has been performing perfectly for him, and he financed the ink
costs by importing a ton from the US and selling some of them on eBay.  We
both bought them after spending some time admiring prints from another (very
helpful and much missed now we're back over here) Oly list member in
Seattle.  I'm glad things turned out the way they did for me because the
3800 is great, but it's pretty close.

I can also say that the 3800 produces BW prints from my old files that I
prefer to the ones I used to do with an old epson 1290 with an MIS
continuous ink system on matt paper.  At one time I didn't think that was
going to be possible.

Tom

2009/3/24 Moose