Re: [OM] EPSON Stylus Photo R1900 on sale

Subject: Re: [OM] EPSON Stylus Photo R1900 on sale
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 13:34:05 -0400
It does suppress the reflections that irritate me, but it also takes
its toll on image quality if not viewed directly head-on and at eye-
level. The late Dennis Shultz, a Maine photographer of some repute as
a master printer, used to frame his black and white images without
glass. And he got $800 per 11x14.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com