[OM] Light at Home

Subject: [OM] Light at Home
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:03:06 -0400
Nice compositions--reminds me that is has been said that compelling
images are more perception and light dependent than place.
The red part of the spectrum in the begonia shot doesn't look quite
right--perhaps just a color cast from the wall. You certainly can check
the color accuracy of the remainder of the image w/o tooo much travel.

Reminiscent of the spectrum I see now in the AM since the time change
in our kitchen from the sun hitting a crystal bottle stopper in the
dining room. Noticed the blue part of the spectrum was
foreshortened---perhaps the low E glass storm, or just accumulated crud
on the glass.
Time to get em washed.
Mike

One joy of our house is the windows on both ends of the living room,
facing roughly East and West. In the afternoons around the equinoxes,
we
get some wonderful light.

Yesterday afternoon I was spending a quiet reflective time by myself.
Perhaps in a state of attentino akin to that Fernando recently referred
to, I found myself seeing very familiar things somewhat differently. So
took a few images.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Home/Light0
90322>