Re: [OM] Foliage in web images [was Mud Season in Maine]

Subject: Re: [OM] Foliage in web images [was Mud Season in Maine]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:10:17 +0000
I found this difficult to assess, Moose, because the settings change
only when moving between the boxes or back to the original.  It would
not change on moving the cursor to the background.  Therefore checking
differences on the bottom row was confused by having to move back
across the top row to the original

But 1, 2 and 3 seem to be over-sharpened; 4 looks slightly blurred,
but deepened in tone, 9 seems to be a sharper version of 4.  I rather
fancy 4 as a result, but accept that 9 might well be the universal
favourite.

I like the scenery you have depicted in most of your shots, by the
way.  From talking of logging, it was a pleasant surprise to see so
much green and water.

Chris