Re: [OM] back to basics

Subject: Re: [OM] back to basics
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 22:08:46 +1100
Yes, I agree with that, an excellent tool.

I have used it for correcting a few ZDs and it works well.  For some reason
I expected that the distortion might be different for various examples of
the same lens however they must be reasonably consistently distorted -
useful to know.

...Wayne

Wayne Harridge
http://lrh.structuregraphs.com/