Re: [OM] back to basics

Subject: Re: [OM] back to basics
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 22:17:33 +1100
The shot of the skylight is an excellent example of the proper use of
perspective correction, however I've been mucking around with a few shots to
see what sort of effects I can get:

http://www.usefilm.com/Image.asp?ID=1494559

http://www.usefilm.com/Image.asp?ID=1494301

These 2 were just corrected so that the paving was square, sort of stuffs up
other objects not in a parallel plane.

...Wayne

Wayne Harridge
http://lrh.structuregraphs.com/