Re: [OM] Flooding

Subject: Re: [OM] Flooding
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:29:14 -0700
> It's weird up there in Fargo, Grand Forks, etc. because the Red River
flows north towards Hudson Bay.
>Thanks for asking, Jim.
>Joel W.

I know about the Red's odd meanderings.  I lived in Grand Forks for two
years a lifetime ago.  Fortunately didn't live through any flooding
situations.

My most vivid memories of the place are the wonderful people we met, and
mosquitoes the size of a 747s.  And a DC-3 lumbering over downtown GF in
the spring spraying ala crop duster fashion to keep the mosquitoes
somewhat in check (encephalitis carriers).  Doubt they handle it that
way any more.
Jim
--

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy or

In addition, Danaher and its subsidiaries disclaim that the content of
this email constitutes an offer to enter into, or the acceptance of,
any
contract or agreement or any amendment thereto; provided that the
foregoing disclaimer does not invalidate the binding effect of any
digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is
included in any attachment to this email.