Re: [OM] John Day Fossil Beds National Monument, Oregon

Subject: Re: [OM] John Day Fossil Beds National Monument, Oregon
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 17:00:38 -0400
I have a smaller monitor and don't think the dynamic resizing is
necessary.  But if you want to size for the monitor I don't understand
why the size determination can't be done up front just once and then
appropriate sized images displayed.  These might even be drawn from a
second set of pre-sized, smaller vertical images such that dynamic
resizing is not required.

I realize that you have to work within the constraints of Jalbum and I
don't know what those are.

Chuck Norcutt