Re: [OM] Anyone tried a ZD 9-18 yet?

Subject: Re: [OM] Anyone tried a ZD 9-18 yet?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 17:25:44 -0700
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Ummm... I think your rhetoric has gone a bit beyond the available data.

I have come to the tentative conclusion that these over the top
statements are a corn fed version of humor.

Whenever you read an AG screed that seems just too much, try appending a
virtual smiley or winking emoticon. If it then works for you and now
mens the opposite, all is well.

The below might then read "So if they are such crap, why do more pros
use C bodies and L lenses on them than anything else?" Or not.

Otherwise, he's off his meds and you should be glad you live as far from
him as you do.

Moose