Re: [OM] Light at Home

Subject: Re: [OM] Light at Home
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 21:15:43 -0700
Nicoletta Da Ros wrote:
> #4, 5 and 8 do it for me.

I kinda figured different strokes would please different folks.

> 4 and 5 have wonderful color and texture, and just make me wonder how soft
> that is...

Just delicious! Really Oh, wait a minute; after the tripod post, that
could be taken wrong. It is very soft and cuddly, much more so that the
terry towel it sort of looks like.

> love the clock in #8 and makes me curious to know what's inside the glass
> jar... at first i thought it could be a fish...

Special oil, which is why the different visual quality than water would
have. It affect light passing through differently.

Moose