[OM] 50/1.8 in the dark [was 35/2 in the dark]

Subject: [OM] 50/1.8 in the dark [was 35/2 in the dark]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 02:40:51 -0700
Marc Lawrence wrote:
> Moose wrote:

>> The 50/1.8 may be cheap and unimpressively made, but it delivers the goods.
>> AF worked well. More to come as I get around to them.
> That second one in particular is a bottler, Moose! Lovely. I look forward to
> more.

Thanks to all who commented. Tossing my hat on Liam stopped his motion
for a moment, as well as being cuter on him than on me.

As promised, I've added eight more munchkin images. I'm pretty pleased
overall with getting some nice portraits.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=VisitKirsten/2009_02_21>

The red cast on Rachel's cheeks in no. 8 is spaghetti sauce. :-)

Moose