Re: [OM] Our back yard

Subject: Re: [OM] Our back yard
From: Iwert <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 22:56:42 +0200
Nice idea!

Here is ours:
<http://picasaweb.google.com/zuikooh/OurBackyardEndOfWinter?
authkey=Gv1sRgCMKavMqo_fSxXA&feat=directlink>

We have been busy last weeks with the "garden" or what is left over
from it after a severe winter and far too wet spring. I just build a
little house for the kids, moved the sandbox, a lot of plants,
installed some light in the house and planted a hedge to get rid of
the view of the back neighbours. Otherwise happy to have a nice
little garden facing southwest in the center of the city. Daffodils
just started blooming this week... in between the showers. We have a
small piece of land outside the city with a magnificent view over a
little valley, just planted an orchard on it for the future. But for
now with the kids we prefer a more central place, maybe we'll move
into a little cabane over there later :)

Iwert