Re: [OM] RF and other radiation + odyssey was: Earth Hour

Subject: Re: [OM] RF and other radiation + odyssey was: Earth Hour
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 17:43:12 -0700
Oh Yeah,  but I can remember when, if we received 10 or 12 pieces of mail in
a month, it was quite a bit.  And there really was no junk mail.  Just the
Sears and Wards big catalogs and their Christmas catalogs.  And a lot of
those were recycled through the outhouse. LOL
Businesses in our large cities claim that they can't get by unless they get
three deliveries a day.  Losing Saturday delivery would not really bother
me.  Some of the Rural routes only get delivery two or three days a week
now.
Paul in Portland OR