Re: [OM] Loughborough

Subject: Re: [OM] Loughborough
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 06:34:47 +0100
Thanks, Tom.  My favourite is your self-portrait in the lift.  There
might be something sinister about your companion (:-)) but for the
faux-casual placement of your camera.

And it's over 40 years since I was in Loughborough: it was always
colder there than anywhere else in the UK, or perhaps it was my
girlfriend's (fiancée, actually) shared house which had no central
heating and was v.v.v. cold in her room.  Since she was a student (at
the art college) and I an impecunious youth, there seemed nothing we
could do to warm up except ... :-)

Chris