[OM] Grim out there...

Subject: [OM] Grim out there...
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 11:31:45 +0100
While out doing a bit of necessary shopping, I popped into PC World to
have a quick look at printers, by way of research regarding my 'need'
for a new inkjet.

The place didn't exactly have tumbleweed blowing down the aisles, but
there must have been twenty staff in there, and me. Worse odds than
Custer had...

I'm used to getting pounced on in there, but this was something new. I
felt like a steak in a lion enclosure, or a naked woman in a barrack-room.

I guess it's tough in retail. Some of their prices were actually quite
good, especially if you order online. But nobody is buying.

As I left, I thought I heard a dog bark, far off...

D.

--
I'm a Mac, but I'm happy with my PC.