Re: [OM] Grim out there...

Subject: Re: [OM] Grim out there...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 08:35:22 -0400
I went furniture shopping at two stores with my wife last week.  It was
a week day and I was a bit surprised to see the number of cars parked in
front of the stores.  More people out shopping than I would have guessed
thought I.  Not true.  My wife and I were at least 50% of the customer
population and maybe 100%.  The cars obviously belonged to the store
staff.  In fact, I suspect there were more cars than staff.  Perhaps
they're paying commuters to park in their lot.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt