Re: [OM] 50/1.8 in the dark [was 35/2 in the dark]

Subject: Re: [OM] 50/1.8 in the dark [was 35/2 in the dark]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 20:05:20 -0700
Thanks Marc, for putting your thoughts so nicely, and Chuck and Tom for
agreeing

The composition was sheer luck. Capturing active wiggleworms at 1/60
sec. and under at all isn't a snap. The prior shot is similar, except
that Rachel's face is throughly OOF. In the one before that, she managed
to completely turn her head by the time the shutter snapped. A nicely
focused shot of the back of her head.

I was just shooting part of the time we were chatting and playing with
the kids.

Moose

Tom Fenwick wrote:
> And me.  Might have added something specific about the way the cluster of
> hands and feet pulls it all together.

OK, I'll take credit for cropping to put that in the center.