[OM] Confession

Subject: [OM] Confession
From: Tom Fenwick <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 22:36:04 +0100
Since I'm feeling flattered I'm going to 'fess up... I have a
portfolio review session at Impressions Gallery in Bradford on
Wednesday to talk about my Living The Dream project with Margereta
Kern, whose exhibition opens there on Tuesday, and one of the
curators. Bit scary for a self taught thug such as myself, but can't
fail to be interesting!

Coincidentally the other exhibition opening there on Tuesday, Me,
Myself and MRI was project managed by my friend Kirsty (see below) -
an exciting week for both of us!

Www.pbase.com/tom_77/image/56756666

Tom

Sent from my iPhone