Re: [OM] Trip to the US?

Subject: Re: [OM] Trip to the US?
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 21:15:18 -0300
Suggest that you re-direct your attention to Canada. Definitely a safer
place and with no less attractive scenery.

Down south you stand a good chance of being shot up on the streets
............. they have big shoot outs almost daily and today was no
exception; 13 shot and killed in a not so quiet town in upstate New York.

jh
..