Re: [OM] Confession

Subject: Re: [OM] Confession
From: Tom Fenwick <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 10:06:46 +0100
Oops - my mistake. Somehow I thought c003 (mate with big nose atop
mountain on Skye) was t003 - that one you've been tricked - I was
standing on the back of dan's chair looking down. I think that one's a
zuiko - maybe 24?

Sent from my iPhone

On 4 Apr 2009, at 01:49, Chuck Norcutt  wrote:

> It wasn't hard.  Just look at the total image height relative to the
> size of the people at the table.  It had to have been taken very close
> to the table and an ultra-wide is the only thing that could take in
> that
> much more of the room.
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>
> C.H.Ling wrote:
>> Chuck really has very good eyes, I just can't imagine it is T003, I
>> thought
>> it is 1001.
>>
>> BTW, I really like the people gallery.
>>
>> C.H.Ling

>>> landscapes. It's an incredible lens... But I've given all that m
>>> stuff