Re: [OM] Confession

Subject: Re: [OM] Confession
From: Tom Fenwick <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 11:09:16 +0100
Thanks Chris.

I am not sure how much recognition is involved - anyone can apply to book a
session, but I don't know how much of an element of queue jumping based on
interest is involved.  The main thing for me was having the b*lls to apply,
I think, and as I still see the project as a beginning I think whatever they
have to say about it will be very useful.

This one is my sister - indeed well represented in the gallery:

http://www.pbase.com/tom_77/image/87752611

Everyone else in there, apart from one or two random grabs out and about, is
dear to me for one reason or another.  In fact even those I don't know
probably qualify just for appearing in a picture I am proud of.

Thanks again,

Tom

2009/4/4 Chris Barker