Re: [OM] Trip to the US?

Subject: Re: [OM] Trip to the US?
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 17:52:06 +0200
Hi Ali,

Sorry but the Niagara falls are not in our route. Maybe we can see them
from the plane while flying fron New York to Las Vegas with a stopover
in Chicago? Your country is so large that we can only see very few
special places and the ones we visit we can only visit briefly. I feel
we are already wanting to see too much. I will mail my travel plans to
the list later.

Maybe there will be a next time we visit the US ;-) That will be a few
years away though. Can't afford this kind of trip every year, not even
without the kids ;-(

Wiliam