Re: [OM] Used Camera New Arrival List

Subject: Re: [OM] Used Camera New Arrival List
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 16:35:01 -0700
Cameta has an 85/2 for sale. They usually only have third-party zooms
and the slow Zuikos. Their most recent weekly also had a number of
fairly recent Olympus digicams: 500/510/560.

Usual disclaimer: I have no connection to Cameta other than as a happy
customer on several occasions.

On 4 Apr 09, at 16:23, photo@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Olympus OM Zuiko Auto-T 85mm f/2 Lens|207098|Highly Regard Short
> Tele/Portrait Lens With Fast f/2 Maximum Aperture.  For Olympus OM
> Series Film SLR Cameras.  (E++)| $249

:::: Some call it vision; some call it temporal lobe epilepsy. ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com ::::