Re: [OM] Any problems with Zuiko 50-250?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any problems with Zuiko 50-250?
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 22:15:37 -0300
I see one or more umbrellas in the crowd but no obvious signs of rain or
dampness on the ground. From the angle of the shadows, the sun looks to be
low in the sky. Why the umbrellas do you think ?

Where were the photos taken ? Despite an absence from HK of 30+ years I am
continually curious about pinning a scene to a location within my memory.

The more I see of your photos the more I am tempted to raid my pension fund
for a one-time last visit !

jh