Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 04/04/2009: tango in Granada

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 04/04/2009: tango in Granada
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 16:03:07 +0100
Thanks for that Nathan.

  We have not seen all Spain's cities, lacking Cádiz and Barcelona,
for instance.  But Granada is really a wonderful place.  If you
haven't been there, I suggest seeing the Alhambra at sunset from the
Mirador above the Albaicín; the Sierra Nevada looks good from there as
well if the visibility is good.

Have fun!

Chris