Re: [OM] Trip to the US?

Subject: Re: [OM] Trip to the US?
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 09:34:03 -0700
> From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <jvyvnz@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Hoover dam was already on the to
> must see list. We just added red rock canyon to the want to see list.

If you're that close, and enjoy natural splendour, you've got to go to
Zion, Bryce, Arches, Monument Valley, etc.

> understand that Las Vegas is nothing like any place else in the US (or
> elsewhere) I guess that is why we want to visit that too.

Better do it now before it dries up and blows away. If "water is the
next oil," then Laz Vegas's days are numbered.

:::: You can't solve a problem with the same kind of thinking that
created it in the first place. -- Albert Einstein ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::