Re: [OM] [Photo] Summer for a change

Subject: Re: [OM] [Photo] Summer for a change
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 15:11:38 -0400
I just looked on line and can find photos of Helsinki harbor with lots
of building and boats.  But what I'm recalling lies just outside the
harbor (you have to be on a boat to see it) and is a lot of small
islands and large rocks just like your link below.  I probably have
photos but they're likely on K64 somewhere all shot with an OM-1.  It
was a long time ago.

Chuck Norcutt