Re: [OM] IMG: Another Backyard Visitor

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Another Backyard Visitor
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 21:09:21 -0500
Chuck, Andrew, Wayne:

Thanks for looking.  We have surprised them with the auto headlights at
night, but this is the first one bold enough to stare me down in daylight.
My wife wants me to call our Animal Control man tomorrow and get a live trap
so they can remove it to a more proper environment.

Despite the distance, and with only 54mm (effectively a 108mm lens), the
markings came out pretty well in this frame. I got two usable frames out of
three exposures.  Couldn't have done it with a manual lens.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA