Re: [OM] IMG: Another Backyard Visitor

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Another Backyard Visitor
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 22:40:43 -0400
Yeah they like trash cans. Several years ago my father had a war with the 5
raccoons who live in the trees in his yard. They consistently outsmarted
him! They kept tearing apart the trash and spreading it across the yard, so
he tied the trash can shut. They opened it. So, he put a heavy rock on top
of it. No problem, they opened it anyway. Then, he bought special cans with
locking lids! They opened that with ease!

He finally gave up and had my mother put out peanuts for them every night,
which kept them out of the trash...peanuts taste much better than garbage.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography