Re: [OM] IMG: Another Backyard Visitor

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Another Backyard Visitor
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 11:01:30 +0100
Johan Malmström wrote:
> I need a cat burglar!
>
> At least two of the neighbourhood cats thinks my bird feedings is cat
> feedings. I'm running out of snowballs and really need another
> approach to keep those sponger off.
>
> / Johan

Pepper. Birds can't taste it but it drives squirrels and cats (and dogs)
crazy. We have the last garden here with grass, so we get dogshit all
the time. Pepper dust keeps them off, but it washes off in light rain,
so wasn't an effective remedy over the last year or so...

D.

P.S. - I sneeze like hell putting it down, but recover fast.

--
I'm a Mac, but I'm happy with my PC.