Re: [OM] [IMG] Timewasting (Was Re: Confession )

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMG] Timewasting (Was Re: Confession )
From: Tom Fenwick <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 11:29:45 +0100
That's kind of what I meant about the time-wasting...  Although it would
have meant I could order an emergency light magenta cartridge for delivery
this morning instead of tomorrow!  It's still printing, but the flashing
light is making me nervous.

I am aware of the distortion as well.  One day I will get PT Lens and sort
it out.  It was actually the 35/2 - sometimes it shows, and other times
looks pretty straight.  Yesterday's shots were all at f11 hyperfocal-ish
setting.  Is distortion aperture-dependent?

Have another to look at:

http://www.pbase.com/tom_77/image/111015589

Tom

2009/4/7 Moose