Re: [OM] Point Lobos [was Edward Weston - NY Times feature]

Subject: Re: [OM] Point Lobos [was Edward Weston - NY Times feature]
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 10:29:10 -0500
I recently shot the view out of my home office window with my E-510 and
Elmarit-R 2.8/28, and was surprised at the difference from a shot made
several years earlier with my F10. I do not have the apertures recorded, but
the difference in DOF is very obvious.
E-510 and Elmarit-R:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Back+Yard+in+Spring.tif.html

F10: