Re: [OM] Point Lobos [was Edward Weston - NY Times feature]

Subject: Re: [OM] Point Lobos [was Edward Weston - NY Times feature]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 22:29:58 -0400
An interesting hack.  Some canon SLR lenses do feedback focusing
distance to the camera but it's only used for flash exposure
calculation.  The hyperfocal distance display is a cool idea and
overcomes the lens marking problem for zooms.  No reason why a firmware
hack on the DSLR's couldn't do the same.

Chuck Norcutt