Re: [OM] Unleaning Pizza

Subject: Re: [OM] Unleaning Pizza
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 20:32:07 +1000
I can top that (as usual) - in my late teenage years, I was one of a
group of seven infidels who were escorted to the city limits of Pisa
at 2am and told not to return. They caught us sleeping in our bags
under the leaning side of the tower. They may not have noticed if Baz
hadn't chosen to take an early hours leak in the nearby fountain...
Andrew Fildes (risk taker).
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx