Re: [OM] Trip to the US?

Subject: Re: [OM] Trip to the US?
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 08:53:25 -0500
For those of us that have HBO and watch sometimes the latenight fare, we
know that this retro business is generally confined to a few big cities and
slightly overweight women.

It seems to have become in part entertainment for women. Here in the
heartland, I"m told that some straight women now frequent "gnetlemen's"
clubs. Don't entirely know that that's alll about.

BIll Pearce