Re: [OM] Point Lobos [was Edward Weston - NY Times feature]

Subject: Re: [OM] Point Lobos [was Edward Weston - NY Times feature]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 10:41:35 -0400
DEP and A-DEP are really quite different.  A-DEP on the lower end bodies
requires both desired focus points to be covered simultaneously by the
active array of focus points.  DEP allowed two focus points to be
individually selected by the photographer in any order.  That's much
more versatile.  But in either case it's only a small bit of firmware
and they already had the logic worked out and debugged years ago.  It
doesn't make much sense.

Chuck Norcutt