Re: [OM] (DOF doubt) Walking the dog this evening with the 135/4.5

Subject: Re: [OM] (DOF doubt) Walking the dog this evening with the 135/4.5
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 14:09:50 -0300
Beautiful photographs, beautiful flowers.

Last November I didn't know what to do on these, so I made two shots
@5,6 - too windy.

One is focused near, and the other far. Still I don't know which I like
best, but I feel more inclined to the one focused farther.

Perhaps this list would be willing to make out my mind :-)

Yes, I realized colors are not the same, but this time I'm bugged by a
DOF aesthetic question.

There's a link to view them on black, also another to view them big (1280).

near ---->
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/3429517492/

far ----> http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/3429519412/

OM 4 spot reading mode, Provia 100F.