[OM] Fried yet another yabe slave flash radio transmitter

Subject: [OM] Fried yet another yabe slave flash radio transmitter
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 20:55:02 -0400
Something is fishy.? Seller says this is "rare."? First time, OK, mebbe, 2nd in
same configuration with failure on first attempt--don't think so.
Receiver seems quite happy with Viv 283 (TV 250V) but Viv in hot shoe and
transmitter on PC socket--seems to fry it, if my hypothesis is correct.? I
tested it not 3 min before use.? I had a spare this time, but just dragged the
shutter a bit more to even out the lighting, and hoped for the best.? Should I
try a Wein safe synch?? They seem pricey for what they are though have even
seen an? in line pc cord? Wein gizmo for 10-15 bucks or so on yabe.? I think
the seller will send yet another tranmitter as it was within the warranty
period.

Mike