Re: [OM] (OT) A few shots from Escape to Florida

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) A few shots from Escape to Florida
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 07:57:34 -0400
I'd like to do bigger files, and eventually will, but at the moment
too many of my customers still have crappy monitors and the size
picture that looks too small on our Macs are actually quite large on
lower resolution monitors.

The beach is Fort Desoto, a park that's actually in St. Petersburg--I
think. The Tampa Bay area is so sprawling and developed I'm never sure
where I am when I'm down there. <g> There are some excellent photo
opportunities in central Florida, far from the madding crowds, but so
far we've only driven across in high daylight when the contrast is way
too high to get anything. One of these years when I'm down there I'm
going to make the drive out from Tampa early enough in the morning to
get some decent sweet light shots.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com