Re: [OM] (OT) A few shots from Escape to Florida

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) A few shots from Escape to Florida
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 13:48:18 +0100
Bob

I think you mean "... on our Marvellous Macs ..." :-)

We spent many a happy weekend on the beach at Fort De Soto when I was
stationed at MacDill AFB.  It was only around 40 minutes' drive from
our condo on Bayshore Boulevard (the main eastern road from Tampa down
to the base) and it was one of the ways a couple of years in Florida
was near-Paradise for our 2 sons, who were 4 and 7 at the time.

Thanks for showing it again, Bob.  I'd like to return and visit the
places again, but it wouldn't be the same without 2 little boys who
had such fun.  Mind you, they had fun wherever the sea was involved,
Ballast Point was a short walk from the condo, the beach on base was
reasonable and we spent our last week in Florida in an apartment in St
Petersburg overlooking the beach on the Gulf.

Chris