Re: [OM] Fried yet another yabe slave flash radio transmitter

Subject: Re: [OM] Fried yet another yabe slave flash radio transmitter
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 15:32:46 -0400
I tried the antenna mod and it made no difference.  The triggers also
seem to be "deteriorating" in some way.  They don't seem to work as well
as they used to.  When I first got them several years ago the shortest
reach was 45 feet and the longest about 150.  Now I don't trust any of
them over 20 feet and they sometimes misfire even then.  I think I am
going to help the economy out shortly and buy a set of Alien Bees
triggers.  Those were the older 4 channel style.  I bought some of the
newer 16 channel style but they're even worse.

Dr. Flash