Re: [OM] (OT) A few shots from Escape to Florida

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) A few shots from Escape to Florida
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:45:42 -0400
On Apr 13, 2009, at 2:15 AM, Chris Barker wrote:

> By the way, Bob, if you want to make your website more friendly to IE6
> users (I can't think why they must still use that dreadful old
> dinosaur), there are many ways of doing it with RapidWeaver.  Most of
> the third-party themes will have a declaration to be IE6-friendly; the
> ones that don't will say so -- with pride!
>
> And you could do with using a more modern-looking theme, in my ever-
> so-
> humble-opinion ... :-)

I _hate_ having to work on a web site! It causes a near-fatal
tightening in my jaw. If I didn't have a bunch of customers insisting
on it, I wouldn't do it. Not enough income. Yeah, I know, snappier
site, better income. I wish! But the 2009 Season is upon me, and I
ain't talking about the Victorian London season, either. <g> No time.
No time. I just _wish_ there was a rabbit hole I could tumble down.
I'd shag the Queen of Hearts to avoid having to do some of what lies
before me in the next several weeks. Hell, I might shag the Cheshire
Cat to avoid it. <g> Sigh.

But, suggestion noted. Maybe I'll spend a little time exploring places
such as Smugmug and Zenfolio, where at least they sell prints for you
and maintenance seems to be pretty low.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com