[OM] IMG: Semana Santa in Alicante

Subject: [OM] IMG: Semana Santa in Alicante
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 23:32:50 +0200
I have finally finished editing my photos from the Good Friday and
Easter Sunday processions. The weather was gorgeous both days, which
meant that from a photography point of view it was awful. Bright
sunshine at mid-day means harsh shadows, unflattering harsh light on
people's faces and so on. So please bear with any technical
imperfections you may find. The point of the gallery is to illustrate
how Easter is celebrated in Spain. Very impressive, even to a non-
Christian like me. I have included some explanations in the captions,
more than I normally do:

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/7902050_rUG9L#512506083_qRnfh

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman