Re: [OM] [OT] Questions for enlarging lens

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Questions for enlarging lens
From: "Gary W. Marklund" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 20:38:30 -0700
Michael,

On some Rodenstocks (all?) the button will also act as a lock so that
you can focus and compose wide open and then just rotate down to your
standard exposure aperture, e.g. f/11. The stop lets you do this without
having to count clicks or look at the aperture. The button should let
you reset this locked position. Sounds like the previous owner left it
set at f/16. Play with it and see.

Gary