Re: [OM] Luc won thanks!! and some pictures of our trip to europapark

Subject: Re: [OM] Luc won thanks!! and some pictures of our trip to europapark
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 16:06:09 -0500
On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 2:07 AM, SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I would like to thank all who voted for Luc in the miele baby
> competition, he has WON!  we haven't received the new vacuum cleaner yet
> but is should arrive soon.
>
> Yesterday we had spitex to look after Cai so we could have a day out so
> we told the older boys that we were going to the miele factory to pick
> it up, instead we took them to europa park and I of course took the
> camera, there should be photo there for everyone with such a wide range
> of topics  from flowers to females  and mickey to males - so as a small
> way of thanks I hope you enjoy  a glimpse at our day out.
>
> http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/7922352_gag82#513952787_aU8j9

Congrats to Luc!  I especially like this one of the amusements:

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/7922352_gag82#513952563_vmqgJ-A-LB

A great expression here:

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/7922352_gag82#513952335_rN2FV-A-LB

Charming little tike.  Nice to be related to him. ;^)

Joel W.