Re: [OM] Retry: E-3 Photos from Omaha's "Old Market"

Subject: Re: [OM] Retry: E-3 Photos from Omaha's "Old Market"
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 16:41:08 -0500
On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Apr 17, 2009, at 3:02 PM, Joel Wilcox wrote:
>
>> Hoping this works:
>>
>> http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2008523&id=1261510733&l=ee005b1dcb
>
> Ah! Finally. Some very nice stuff. Good color rendition, too. And the
> girls were too cute. I'm surprised they could have so much apparent
> fun in the company of an old poop with a camera. <g>

Thanks for persisting, Bob.

I'm also surprised how much fun we had.  The antidote for
oldpoopitudiness is give the girls a lot of unstructured free time
together and feed them when they get hungry.

I think these were the photos in which I discovered Olympus Studio 2
renders color better than Lightroom (and anything else I have found).
It's a shame as Studio is such a stodgy effort as a whole.

Joel W.