Re: [OM] Retry: E-3 Photos from Omaha's "Old Market"

Subject: Re: [OM] Retry: E-3 Photos from Omaha's "Old Market"
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 22:16:49 -0500
Thanks Jim.  I really enjoyed the weekend, personally.  The
alternative was Chicago, which I enjoy also, but Omaha was MUCH more
relaxing.  I've got some photos of the near-north side coming, and the
zoo, and the new walking bridge that crosses the Missouri River.  My
wife and I walked the bridge from Nebraska to Iowa and back, so the
girls were instantly sceptical, but once we got them on it, they had a
ball.

Joel W.