Re: [OM] Discovered treasure trove of NIB Olympus items... aka 180mm Pan

Subject: Re: [OM] Discovered treasure trove of NIB Olympus items... aka 180mm Pantheon
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 02:34:42 -0300
Well, two years ago I was able to make these 'azaleas' photographs on
Velvia 50.

The first one has just been scanned, the second on 2007. They look good
to me, perhaps because of the added contrast light by the T-32 or the
amazing Velvia (which is now a little easier for the 4000ED to scan, or
more properly said, I'm slowly learning how to do it better [thanks AG])

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/3452091690/> -->
sRGB

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/477219563/> -->
I don't remember, perhaps aRGB.

Tripod mounted OM 2n, Zuiko 200mm F = 1:4 @ F = 1:11, 65~116 tube @
65mm, T-32 and 5m. TTL cable.

Link to view them at 1280, and link to view them on black.

Fernando.

[snip!]