[OM] IMG: Photography from Another Era

Subject: [OM] IMG: Photography from Another Era
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 12:15:54 -0500
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
During the years of the last great depression, people turned to many sources to
provide for their families.  While digitizing some family photos from my wife's
late grandmother's shoebox of prints, I came across this photo showing my
wife's late father with the portable direct-positive photo booth that they
transported to fairs and celebrations all across the Mid-West, providing
affordable photos to the public, and a source of income for the family.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Herb+with+Portable+Studio+02.jpg.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA