Re: [OM] Listen up Mac users. Welcome to the club

Subject: Re: [OM] Listen up Mac users. Welcome to the club
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 09:09:48 +1000
Yup - I'm astonished by all those PC users who seem to spend more
time making it work better than actually working. It's the challenge
I suppose.
My #2 son has the same gene - he just took apart a Dell (LG) flat
screen monitor he found on a rubbish heap and identified the problem
(some capacitor)  - if he can find the part or board, he's got a free
(ish) screen.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx